Have you experienced a Slip and Fall Accident in Sarnia, Ontario?
Slip and fall accidents happen when they are least expected and can cause injuries that last a lifetime. People often fall on:
- Irregular or unexpected changes in the slope of walkways
- Debris left in walkways
- Damaged or loose flooring
- Slippery food
- Improperly used cleaning products or wax
- Poorly maintained or unlit staircases, including broken or absent handrails
- Ice, snow, or other weather related hazards
HOW DO YOU PROVE NEGLIGENCE?
Negligence is an integral part of a slip and fall accident case. The attorneys at Katzman, Wylupek LLP will gladly discuss your case with you to help you understand your rights as quickly as possible. It is important to contact someone at Katzman, Wylupek LLP as soon as you are able to do so.
THINGS TO KNOW
If you think that you have been injured in a slip and fall incident, it is important that you know a few things:
- Act fast as evidence could be destroyed at any time. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to prove your case. Also, strict time limits may apply to your case; sometimes as short as ten days.
- Do not sign any documents as they can potentially hurt your case.
- Contact a Katzman, Wylupek LLP lawyer in Sarnia today to discuss your case and discover your options at a free, no-obligation consultation.
Sarnia: 519-344-HURT (4878) | Windsor: 519-254-HURT (4878)
Chatham: 519-355-0000 | ONLINE